The semiconductor industry is at the cusp of what is widely expected to be a rapid, multi-year expansion cycle powered by new end-markets and growth opportunities in revolutionary technology segments such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Autonomous Vehicles.
The SEMI Market Symposium provides a midyear market update of key market trends and drivers for the next three to five years. Topics covered by market analysts, industry stakeholders, and independent research firms include global geopolitical implications, the slowing of Moore’s Law, increasing connectedness, and the resulting business opportunities and challenges facing the semiconductor supply chain.
Following the Market Symposium, the Bulls & Bears segment highlights semiconductor industry opportunities and challenges from an investor’s perspective, focusing on the 2018-19 outlook, drivers, and headwinds.
Who should attend:
- Corporate Executives Ranging from Sand to Systems
- Startup Founders and Venture Capitalists
- Buy Side and Sell Side Analysts
- Business Development & Management
- Consulting and Investor Relations
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Service and Procurement
- Consulting & Product Planning