The semiconductor industry is at the cusp of what is widely expected to be a rapid, multi-year expansion cycle powered by new end-markets and growth opportunities in revolutionary technology segments such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Autonomous Vehicles.
The SEMI Market Symposium provides a midyear update of trends and drivers shaping these markets for the next three to five years. Geopolitical implications, the slowing of Moore’s Law, and increasing connectivity provide additional context to assess the resulting business opportunities and challenges facing the semiconductor supply chain.
Who should attend:
- Corporate Executives
- Startup Founders
- Venture Capitalists
- Buy Side and Sell Side Analysts
- Consulting and Investor Relations Representatives
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Paul Semenza, Industry Research and Statistics Consultant, SEMI
- Clark Tseng, Director, Industry and Statistics Consultant, SEMI