Customers in the clouds have begun to demand supplier diversity in the tiered layers below. It started with governments pushing their suppliers. Now industrial companies call for change are raining down on the semiconductor industry, which has just started to trickle down on their supply chains. The question is, how can we get ahead of what could turn into a flood of demands and turn requirements into long-term benefits. Benefits that include getting the best ideas and perspectives turned into profitable practices and innovative solutions. Our panel will address:
- Why is supply chain diversity important beyond being a nice thing to do?
- Are there real examples of how it’s strengthened a company’s business? How did they take advantage of it?
- What metrics are customers in the cloud using to measure supplier diversity?
- What’s Tier 2 Supplier Diversity and how will it apply to the semiconductor supply chain?
- What are the complexities of it in the most geographically diverse industry in the world?
- What barriers will we face and how to we overcome them?
- When will requests turn into requirements from final customers?