Learn about the exciting new technology of Flexible Hybrid Electronics (FHE). Encompassing new technologies that include materials scale-up, thinned device processing, device/sensor integrated printing and packaging, system design, and reliability testing and modeling, these devices are expected to provide innovative new approaches for new products such as:
- Wearable health monitoring for lifestyle and fitness.
- Medical health monitoring to improve the way health care is managed.
- Soft robotics for the elderly, disabled or injured.
- Sensor monitoring for structures, aircraft, or automotive.
- Light-weight rugged sensors for harsh environments.
The Internet of Things (IoT) has been called the next Industrial Revolution and it is changing the way that all businesses, governments, and consumers interact with the physical world. Over the next five years, nearly $6 trillion will be spent on IoT technologies and solutions. Enterprises are emerging as the leading adopters of IoT solutions to lower operating costs, to increase productivity, and to expand into new markets or develop new product offerings.
The New World of IoT Forum and Expo is a free, three-day show-within-a-show exhibition and conference that brings together leading global electronics and microelectronics companies at the forefront of the IT explosion in mobility, network-connected devices, and automotive and healthcare applications among others.
At the World of IoT Forum, you will hear from leading suppliers, integrators, and solution providers on topics including:
- Technology Trends and Opportunities
- IoT and IIoT User Case Studies
- Big Data & Analytics
- Smart Things
- M2M and Embedded Computing
- MEMS and Sensor Manufacturing