SEMI membership provides brand exposure, business networking opportunities, access to information, and discounts on products such as exhibition booths.
Additionally, SEMI advocates on behalf of the industry on topics such as public policy, EHS, intellectual property, and workforce development.
- Influence through Participation: Access industry thought leaders and influence matters critical to the industry
- Visibility: Member company profile included in the searchable SEMI online directory
- Access to SEMI Staff: From Environment, Health and Safety regulatory issues to intellectual property and regional public policy advocacy to market statistics—SEMI staff is available to assist members around the world
- Access to Information: Complimentary access to industry-focused webinars and members-only library of content on SEMI website
- Discounts: Take advantage of exhibition, sponsorship, online advertising (newsletters and websites), market information, and industry standards discounts
- Extended Benefits: Includes discounts for all employees
- Exhibition Priority Points: Earn valuable priority points for better booth space selection
- Support SEMI: As a not-for-profit trade association, SEMI membership dues sustain programs and services critical to the advancement of our industry such as standards development, strategic industry and global initiatives, government relations, and new market development
- Workforce Development programs and activities that seek to advance the growth and development of the human resources needed to continue the health and growth of high-tech industry
Join SEMI today—gain access to programs, technology, communities, and other opportunities that will expand your business network.