The industry is changing big time…
and so is SEMICON West.
$100B in consolidation. Smart manufacturing. Shrinking development cycles. Everything is changing. And that’s why SEMICON West is a must-go in today’s rapidly diversifying marketplace.
SEMICON West has been retooled to keep pace with the industry’s realignment. It’s built around disruptive trends driving the market, and it’s been expanded to include all of the resources you need to survive and thrive. We’ve deepened our reach across the full electronics manufacturing supply chain to connect you with more key players — including major industry leaders like Cisco, Samsung, Intel, Audi, Micron, and more. New players, demand generators, systems integrators, and emerging industry segments — all connecting in one place.
Your customers and your customers’ customers are here, and so are your vendors and competitors. To compete in today’s interconnected industry, you should be here too. So reserve your place now. And get ready for anything but business as usual.
Get Connected at SEMICON West
What’s new for 2016
Connect with your customer’s customers
Systems integrators such as Google, Facebook, Apple and others are gaining more and more influence on the equipment that your customers will need. At SEMICON West 2016, more conference programs are in place to attract your customers’ customers.
• New IC Design Summit
• Analog – New Frontiers
• Smart Manufacturing
• IoT Forum
• More technical sessions on advanced packaging , exploring wearables, IoT devices, mobile, automotive, and other areas of interest to systems integrators
• A full day of technical sessions on Flexible Hybrid Electronics
• Technical session on 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
More Assembly, Packaging and Test attendee traffic
• Introducing the new Advanced Packaging Forum with three full days of packaging technical sessions provided at no charge for attendees. Located on a new stage on the North Hall exposition floor, this program will provide compelling content to attract assembly and test engineers and draw them to your exhibit.
• Coupled with the new Test Forum with three full days of technical content, the new back end program offering will draw more engineering decision makers from the Assembly, Packaging and Test community. This forum will examine topics of strategic interest such as adaptive test, test data management issues and information security.
In the new microelectronics space, everything is up for grabs, including your business
Approximately $77B in semiconductor industry M&As occurred between January and September of 2015 – nearly six times the annual average of M&As over the past 5 years*
Reimagined Pavilions and Exhibitor Floor
Interested in careers and research opportunities in the semiconductor industry?
Join us July 14, 10:00-3:00pm
Sign Up Now
Developers, data scientists, and makers will create real-world solutions for a safer, more sustainable industrial environment at a 2-day hackathon at SEMICON West. Learn more>
Explore the changing workplace and trends concerning women in the workforce.
Breakfast, panels and luncheon: July 13, starting at 9:00am
Sign Up Now
Get an update on the state of the industry now and outlook for the future.
July 13, 3:30 – 4:30pm
Sign Up Now
More than 700 Exhibitors